Electronic Reprint Policy
Requests for reprint permissions should include the name and URL of the whorunsmydrugplan.com Web page, the name of the requestor's organization or owner of the Web site, the requestor's contact information (including e-mail address), the proposed use of the material, and the timeframe for use of the materials.
The following tagline must be used with each approved use of whorunsmydrugplan.com content:
Reprinted with permission of the National Community Pharmacists Association, Alexandria, Virginia. Copyright (date) whorunsmydrugplan.com. All rights reserved.
Such notice must be placed immediately adjacent to the republished content (for example, as part of a byline or footnote but not as a separate electronic link), in a reasonably legible font size.
Approved electronic reprint requests of materials published by whorunsmydrugplan.com must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Written or e-mail permission is required for each item of content provided by whorunsmydrugplan.com. Content may not be posted to additional locations on the requestor's Web site without permission.
- whorunsmydrugplan.com reserves the unrestricted right to accept or reject permission to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content.
- whorunsmydrugplan.com retains the exclusive copyright to content developed and published in any form by whorunsmydrugplan.com.
- Permission to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content is for one-time use and only for the purpose stated in the written request.
- Content derived from whorunsmydrugplan.com must include links to both the whorunsmydrugplan.comnet.org home page and the page of the whorunsmydrugplan.com Web site containing the original content. In addition, each use of content provided by whorunsmydrugplan.com must include a link to the copyright notice contained above.
- Use, placement, or accompanying descriptive materials associated with content provided by whorunsmydrugplan.com may not imply an endorsement by whorunsmydrugplan.com.
- Content provided by whorunsmydrugplan.com may not be edited, revised, or otherwise changed in any substantive manner. Material may be reformatted to reflect the design of the requestor's Web site, but no change may be made that alters the text, graphics, or other components of the content.
- Once the whorunsmydrugplan.com-provided content is posted, a confirming e-mail from the requestor providing the URL where the content is posted is required so that whorunsmydrugplan.com can review the material.
- Permission to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content does not include or grant permission to reproduce third party materials (such as photographs, illustrations, graph, and similar materials) that are identified as included in the content by permission.
- Permission to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or organization. The license created by the confirmation, and by this policy, infers that the user and its principals, employees, agents, and affiliates are jointly and severally liable for the performance of all terms.
- Permission to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content is non-exclusive and non-transferable and is limited to the timeframe specified in the confirmation of permission. Upon the completion of the approved use, or at the end of one year (if earlier), the requestor shall immediately cease any new use of the whorunsmydrugplan.com content and shall render electronic files inaccessible.
- The requestor hereby indemnifies and agrees to defend whorunsmydrugplan.com, and their respective employees and directors, against all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of any use of whorunsmydrugplan.com content beyond the scope of the rights granted herein, or any use of content that has been altered in any way by the requestor, including claims for defamation or infringement of rights of copyright, publicity, privacy, or other tangible or intangible property.
- Under no circumstances shall whorunsmydrugplan.com, including its employees and directors, be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use and inability to use whorunsmydrugplan.com content.